GLOBEXTRA ONLINE Terms & Conditions
GLOBEXTRA ONLINE provides products, services and manpower Services (collectively, hereinafter referred to as “Services”) subject to any customer’s or buyer’s (hereafter referred to as “Client”) acceptance of and compliance with the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) and the terms and conditions of the Service Level Assurance Agreement (hereafter referred to as “SLA”) outlined below:
The Terms of the Agreement will commence on the date the Client enrolled for our Services and will end when terminated by either party in accordance with the Terms and SLA. GLOBEXTRA ONLINE has the authority to use its identifying mark that might come in the form of Logo, Design, URL or any types of brand identity to all websites/products produced from here and it will come into force without any consent of its customers or clients.
Description of Service
GLOBEXTRA ONLINE may provide Client with one or more of the following Services depending on the service package that the Client selects: business website, business-related website pages, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, third party Content, storage space, Domain-based e-mail Services, website hosting, or maintenance, Call Blocking & Porn Blocking Devices and support Services. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature that augments or enhances the Services shall be considered to be part of the Services. GLOBEXTRA ONLINE reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Services (or any part thereof), based on non-cooperation, non payment, or unwanted delay from client, at any time, without notice. Client expressly agrees that Client or any related third party, shall not hold GLOBEXTRA ONLINE or its suppliers liable for any losses, damages or consequences whatsoever from such modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Services.
Access to Information
For purposes of the Agreement, all web pages that are owned, operated or hosted by or on behalf of or for GLOBEXTRA ONLINE , are referred to herein as the GLOBEXTRA ONLINE ‘ Websites. To access GLOBEXTRA ONLINE Services or GLOBEXTRA ONLINE Websites, Client may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of Clients use of the Services or access to the GLOBEXTRA ONLINE Websites that all the information Client provides will be correct, current, and complete. If GLOBEXTRA ONLINE believes the information that the Client has provided is not correct, current, or complete, it has the right to refuse Client access to any GLOBEXTRA ONLINE Websites or Services or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend Clients account at any time.
Client agrees to pay GLOBEXTRA ONLINE the service fee, for any Program or Service Client enrolls in, pursuant to the terms of the Payment Plan Client selected, including, without limitation, all applicable taxes, if any, in accordance with the billing terms in effect at the time the service fee becomes payable. Client expressly understands, acknowledges and hereby authorizes GLOBEXTRA ONLINE to automatically charge Client’s credit card or debit Client’s bank account once a month or one time as per the Program requirement. Client will be charged as soon as they sign up over the phone. GLOBEXTRA ONLINE also reserves the right to pursue alternative means of payment up to and including debt collection services and customer shall be liable for all collection costs, including without limitation, attorneys’ fees.
As GLOBEXTRA ONLINE provides a bill-through service for sponsored listings, the company takes a significant credit risk for each and every Client. Therefore, Client is responsible to maintain an active and valid payment method on file at all times. If for any reason, Client’s payment method is not available, GLOBEXTRA ONLINE reserves the right to immediately and temporarily turn off the web site, pay-per-click ads, sponsored listings and ongoing or then current production, reporting, or support Services being provided to account. If the payment is not received, GLOBEXTRA ONLINE reserves the right to terminate the Agreement in full and retain ownership of the web site, domain name, or other Services until such time the account has been paid in full. All Term Commitment Terminations will result in an escalation of all fees owed under the Terms of the Agreement. Many clients maintain multiple forms of payment on file to prevent this from occurring.
Please note that GLOBEXTRA ONLINE as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Agreement to the Policy
You should be aware that by submitting any kind of personal details to GLOBEXTRA ONLINE website, you indicate your acceptance to the terms given above and below. In case of any queries or concerns you are always free to contact GLOBEXTRA ONLINE team for further assistance.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without 0 Web Creations’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws or other regulatory authority.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The formation, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of this agreement shall be governed by the laws and regulations of The Government of Italy. The parties hereby submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Government of Italy.