INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY)
With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, and of EU Regulation 2016/679, in particular with regard to articles 12 and 13, we inform you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with current legislation.
GLOBEXTRA ONLINE SERVICES EUROPE GUHA based in Torino (to ) corso Vigevano 57 cap- 10152 constantly strives to adopt technical and organizational solutions aimed at guaranteeing high standards of lawfulness, security and protection in the processing of personal data: the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union are implemented (hereafter in the text ” GDPR “ acronym for General Data Protection Regulation) and other provisions of law, including, in particular, those of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (hereinafter ” Privacy Code “or” Code “).
- Who is the data controller? GLOBEXTRA ONLINE SERVICES EUROPE GUHA Torino (to ) corso Vigevano 57 cap- 10152 (hereafter in the text “GLOBEXTRA” or “we”), is the holder of the processing of your personal data according to the meaning of the GDPR and the Code.
2. What data are processed by us? Personal data means any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereafter “Data”).
Data provided by you: all the data you have provided us to request the purchase and sale of a good and / or the provision of a service; The Data could, for example, be: your name and surname, your contact details (including address, telephone number and e-mail address), profession, date and place of birth, tax code. The provision of such information, if required by the contract or essential for the execution of the same, is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the Contract; failure to provide such data may make it impossible to conclude the Contract and / or provide GLOBEXTRA with the related services and products. The above data may already have been provided by you to member companies and / or belonging to the GLOBEXTRA Group. The navigation data is also processed that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during the ordinary exercise such as IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website that they can be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the site and any abuses or anomalies. To get more information on the technologies that allow us to offer you the services described so far, we invite you to read ours during the ordinary exercise such as IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Internet site that can be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the site and possible abuse or anomalies. To get more information on the technologies that allow us to offer you the services described so far, we invite you to read ours during the ordinary exercise such as IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Internet site that can be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the site and possible abuse or anomalies. To get more information on the technologies that allow us to offer you the services described so far, we invite you to read oursCookies Notice.
GLOBEXTRA does not acquire or process categories of personal data, such as information revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious or philosophical beliefs.
3. On what legal bases and by what rules will we treat your data? Personal data means any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereafter “Data”). We will treat your data only where permitted by applicable legal provisions. Specifically, we will treat your data on the basis of the articles. 6 and 9 GDPR and on the basis of consent pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, as well as in accordance with the corresponding provisions of the Code:
- Consent art. 6 (1) paragraph 1 (a), art. 7 GDPR): we will process certain Data exclusively in the presence of your preliminary, free and express consent. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
- Execution of a contract: in order to conclude and execute the contract required, it is necessary to have access to and process certain data.
- Compliance with a legal obligation art. 6 (1) paragraph 1 (c) GDPR): in order to ensure compliance with these requirements, we must process certain data.
- For what purposes are your data processed? Your data will be processed by us only and exclusively for the purposes permitted by data protection legislation such as: a) purposes previously approved by you; b) processing of data in order to execute the Contract; c) execution of pre-contractual measures upon your request; d) fulfillment of the legal obligations to which we are subject; e) safeguarding our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties, except in the case where your interests prevail over them; f) assessment, exercise or defense of a legal right or claim; g) for reasons of significant public interest; h) marketing and advertising, in particular direct marketing activities.
Among other things, we will treat your data for the specific purposes as shown below by way of example:
- for purposes related to the Contract: above all to implement the Contract with you;
- contact you in relation to the Contract and for the management thereof;
- Customer service: in order to offer you a valid customer service, we will process your data on a regular basis, for example, to give you complete advice. For the sole purpose of improving the quality of customer care processes and staff training, we may also process personal data collected through the sample registration of phone calls, in compliance with privacy legislation and the provisions of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data ;
- management of requests for legal guarantees, product compliance, assistance, withdrawal requests, management and termination of the Contract;
- collaboration with Socie companies and / or members of the GLOBEXTRA Group for better management of your requests / needs;
- transfer of data to third parties only and solely for the management of the request if carried out with procedures from “remote” via video, internet and only and only for personal data requested to operators of the platforms used for these procedures
Processing of your data subject to consent: in the following cases we will process your data only and only if you have given your express consent for: i) Market research, profiling activity: we conduct market research regarding the interests of our customers , in order to offer them interesting and targeted offers. This includes, for example, studies on customer satisfaction compared to our services. As part of the activities relating to market research, we deal exclusively – whenever possible – with anonymized and aggregated data. For these activities, however, we may also process your personal data. ii) Advertising and marketing: if you have previously given your consent to do so, We will process your data to inform you of any offers that may be of interest to you and we will contact you using the communication channels expressly authorized by you. The promotional and marketing activities (including the participation in competitions and prize operations) in question can be carried out by telephone, SMS, email: obviously you can oppose in every moment the treatment for these purposes.
In addition to the above, GLOBEXTRA may process your data to comply with legal obligations and, therefore, to comply with any law or regulation that we intend and must respect or for the security of the data for measures necessary to ensure the security of your data and company data from external attacks and / or in order to prevent external attacks. Again to comply with legal obligations imposed on us and / or in order to prevent fraud or in the event of litigation. Lastly, for fiscal, accounting and administrative mandatory purposes, always in compliance and in compliance with current regulations. In some cases, certain features of the site and / or of the GLOBEXTRA applicationand / or certain promotions and / or operations may be limited for persons with a lower age than that indicated on the GLOBEXTRA website and / or established by current regulations; in such cases, an express consent may be required to use certain services and / or functionalities.
Also with regard to possible geolocation through the GLOBEXTRA application, you will be required to express your consent and certain features and / or certain promotions and / or operations may be limited or excluded in the absence of consent or for those with a lower age compared to that indicated on the GLOBEXTRA website and / or established by current regulations.
Finally, GLOBEXTRA You may process your data for the protection of legitimate interests of the same GLOBEXTRA without prejudice to the case where your interests prevail. This is done with sales checks to improve the services rendered and in aggregate and anonymous form without being given your identity or for studies to improve the products and services provided and our procedures.
- For what period will we process your data? As expressly provided for by art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR, we will retain your data only for the time necessary to process them for the purposes for which they are processed. If we process the Data for multiple purposes, they will be deleted automatically or saved in a format that does not allow to reach any direct conclusion in relation to your identity, as soon as the last specific purpose has been fulfilled. In order for all of your data to be deleted or made anonymous in line with the principle of data minimization and in compliance with art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR. Indicatively, your data will be kept for the following periods: – tax / administrative obligations: 10 years; – regulatory obligations regarding product warranty: 28 months;
- How are your data protected? GLOBEXTRA will process your personal data on the basis of the security obligations related to the processing of data pursuant to art. 32 GDPR. In order to guarantee an adequate level of data protection aimed at limiting the risk of using them improperly or illicitly, technical and organizational measures have been implemented that respect internationally recognized IT standards, these measures are constantly tested .
- With whom will your data be shared? Your data may be shared with third parties including:
- subjects belonging to the GLOBEXTRA Group and / or GLOBEXTRA member companies always taking appropriate measures to ensure that your data are processed, protected and transferred in accordance with the applicable legal provisions for the purpose of improving IT services, for reporting on the group, to verify complaints and requests, for the management of defects and damages of the purchased goods, provision of additional services requested; in cases where you have consented, for commercial or marketing purposes,
- external third parties insofar as this is necessary or opportune for the achievement of the purposes set out in points 3 and 4, or in the context of any legal obligations regarding information and reporting. These third parties are, in particular, external service providers, including IT services, external consultants or collaborators, within the following frameworks:
-finding, sorting and transmission of communications to customers, as well as filing and storage of data;
– providing and managing administrative and IT systems, communication networks and protection and security systems;
– customer assistance activities (also with call centers, help desks);
– expertise in auditing, auditing and certification of financial statements;
– business information activities carried out by external companies with legal authorizations in compliance with current regulations, organization of events or advertising campaigns, detection of the quality of products and services, market surveys;
– professional advice and assistance.
GLOBEXTRA will appoint all the aforementioned subjects where necessary as Data Processors, in the event that the relevant conditions exist, and in any case will bind such third parties to maintain confidentiality in relation to your Data. GLOBEXTRA undertakes not to transfer your data outside the European Community.
- Your rights. You, according to the GDPR and other applicable provisions on data protection, have specific and non-limitable rights. As interested, he has in particular the following rights under the GDPR, against GLOBEXTRA:
– Access right (Article 15 GDPR): may request at any time that you are provided with information about your data stored by us. This information refers, among other things, to the categories of data processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the origin of the data in case we did not obtain it directly from you, as well as the recipients to whom we may have transferred your data , where applicable. You may receive a free copy of your data which is the subject of the contract.
– Right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR): may request a correction of your data. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your data kept and processed by us on an ongoing basis is kept correct, complete, up-to-date and relevant, based on the most recent information provided to us.
– Cancellation Law (Article 17 of the GDPR): may request the cancellation of your data, provided that the conditions required by law are met. For example, this could occur based on the art. 17 of the GDPR:
- if the Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if it revokes the consent on which the processing of the data is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if you oppose the processing of your data and there are no legitimate legitimate reasons to proceed with processing, or if you oppose the processing of data for direct marketing purposes;
if the Data have been processed illegally; unless the treatment is necessary:
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing of your data; in particular regarding the periods of conservation of the documents required by law;
- for the assessment, exercise or defense of a legal right or claim.
- Right of limitation of treatment (Article 18 of the GDPR): will be able to obtain a limitation on the processing of your data if these are not to be exact or if they are no longer necessary;
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR): You are entitled to receive a copy of your data, which you previously provided directly to GLOBEXTRA, and if expressly requested by you, we undertake to transfer the same – where this is possible at the level technical – to another data controller indicated by you;
- Right of opposition (Article 21 of the GDPR): You may object at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of your data, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e) of) of the GDPR, or if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will no longer process your data. This last condition does not apply if we can demonstrate the existence of binding legitimate reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over your interests, or if we need your data to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13 of the GDPR) if the processing is based on consent – without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent given prior to revocation, by sending the request to the contacts listed below or via technical procedures made available by GLOBEXTRA. GLOBEXTRA will attempt to handle all requests within a reasonable period and, tentatively, within 30 days, unless otherwise indicated and communicated.
- Complaint: You are always entitled to make a report and file a complaint with a competent data protection authority, pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR.
In any case, it will be able to find the widest reference in terms of current legislation on the website of our Personal Data Protection Authority on the internet www.garanteprivacy.it and the full text of the GDPR can be consulted by accessing the following website:
The data controller is GLOBEXTRA ONLINE SERVICES EUROPE GUHA, in the person of the Legal Representative, who can be contacted at the following address Via Torino (to ) corso Vigevano 57 cap- 10152.
For all requests for information and for the exercise of your rights you can contact GLOBEXTRA ONLINE SERVICES EUROPE GUHA :
– by post to GLOBEXTRA ONLINE SERVICES EUROPE GUHA Torino (to ) corso Vigevano 57 cap- 10152
– by phone on +39 3511489329;
– by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Manager can be contacted directly at the following
e-mail address: email@example.com
GLOBEXTRA It will promptly inform you if there are any substantial changes with regard to the way your data are processed, we will inform you promptly of such changes.